It is located at Tshochen village of Bara Pathing, East Sikkim. This
Manilhakhang was established by a lama from Bhutan called Khenchay
Lama in 1898 A.D. However, in 1995 the local devotees
completely renovated it to present shape by replacing roofing with GCI sheets.
Inner walls were adorned with debri paintings and large statues of
Cho-Long-Trul-sum were also installed in its Shrine with deposited Bum texts
on two sides.