Page Last updated on:4th March 2015
District
History
 
 
Luing Choda Manilakhang (1935 A.D)
This Manilhakhang is located at Luing village, East Sikkim. It was built in 1935 A.D, by lama Choda, a Yogi of this area on the land donated by a devotee named Rinchen Bhutia. The old structure was dismantled and rebuilt in 2002. The Manilhakhang follows Nyingmapa Sect and is affiliated to Enchey Gonpa , East. It has around 25 Nyamos.
Home Annual Reports Disclaimer RTI Gallery