This Manilakhang is located at Rapem village, East Sikkim and can be reached by
a two hour’s hike from the main road. It was built in 1946 A.D. The site
was made holy by building a hermitage in 1914 A.D. by Lama Thargay
Lepcha for his meditation purposes. Later the local public erected a
Manilhakhang to cater to the religious needs of the people living in this area.