Page Last updated on:4th March 2015
District
History
 
 
Pheri Manilakhang (1901 A.D)
It is located at Pheri village, Pathing, East Sikkim and can be reached by half an hour’s walk from the main road. It was built by a Lama from Bhutan, in 1901 A.D but was damaged by an earthquake in 1980. It was later rebuilt by the public with  financial aid from the government. It has 10 monks and 12 Nyamos. and follows the Nyingmapa Sect and affiliated to Pathing Matsang Gonpa.
Home Annual Reports Disclaimer RTI Gallery