Page Last updated on:4th March 2015
District
History
 
 
Burtuk Tshechu Manilakhang (1935 A.D)
Burtuk Tsechu Manilhakhang is located near the Burtuk Helipad and was founded in 1935A.D. The land was donated by the Burtuk Mondol. There are two Cheodtens as old as the Manilhakhang itself. It was built to ward off illness and diseases from this area. The old Manilhakhang was dismantled and present building was built in the year 2007.
Presently there is one senior lama, 22 novice monks and 12 Nyamos (lay devotees).
Home Annual Reports Disclaimer RTI Gallery