Page Last updated on:4th March 2015
District
History
 
 
Badong Manilakhang (1951 A.D)
This is located at Badong village near Khamdong, East Sikkim. It was built in 1951 A.D. by the area public on the land donated by Nari Bhutia. At present the Manilhakhang has two caretaker lamas with 22 Nyamos. It follows Nyingmapa Sect.
 
Home Annual Reports Disclaimer RTI Gallery